Learn from a Master of Exit Planning
Ginny Altman is passionate about helping business owners exit their businesses profitably. Her background in business turn-around management, owning and operating businesses, and business brokerage experience and credentials are unique in the field.
• Masters in Public Management, Carnegie Mellon University
• Certified Business Intermediary: Business Valuations and Broker, International Business Broker Association
• Problem Solving and Decision Making, Certified Instructor and Facilitator
• Project Management, Certified Instructor and Facilitator
• Implementation Specialist in Major Change and Turn-Around Management Projects: Ford Motor Company, Corning, Inc., BHP Steel
• Facilitator of Ownership Transitions for more than 40+ Small and Mid-sized Businesses.
Presentation & Speaking Topics
Would your group like to learn some of Ginny's most powerful secrets to creating value and selling a business?
Virginia offers both classes and speaking engagements. She can customize to meet your group's wants and needs.
- 7 Steps to Selling Your Business
- Exit Your Business with a Grin: What Would a Happy Exit Look Like to You?
- Sell Your Business for the Best Price Possible: The Basics of Business Value Acceleration
- What's It Like to Sell a Business? The Nuts and Bolts of Selling a Business
- The Freedom Point: How to Know when You are Ready to Exit Your Business